查看: 3379|回复: 38
打印 上一主题 下一主题

【给肉锥爱好者的一封信】

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2020-10-20 12:06 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 haolingy 于 2020-10-30 20:40 编辑

克里斯·罗格森(ChrisRodgerson)是重要的肉锥探索者,他致力于肉锥的研究和产地植物的保护,这封信是他在目睹和经历了很多肉锥种群灭绝后写出的,我们每个肉锥爱好者都应该认真阅读。

给肉锥爱好者的一封信
克里斯·罗格森
(本文被翻译并稍作修改)

许多人工种植的肉锥非常稀有,肉锥爱好者、种植者、收集者都想拥有这些稀有品种,这本身没什么错。但是大家要知道,它们在自然界中同样稀有。我想大部分人可能不清楚,很多肉锥只在某座山上的一小块几平米的区域里有分布,它们在自然界中可能已经像这样生活了数千年了。

有的肉锥容易购买,比如灯泡和大眼睛,是因为它们很早就被发现,已经人工种植了很多年,所以我们可以从苗圃中购买到人工种植的植物和种子。有一些近些年才发现的品种,比如洋基和confusum,人工培育的还不够多。但是随着时间推进和养殖技术的积累,不需要太长时间就可以让所有人都能购买到,也许只是几年而已,这值得等,因为这可以保护原产地的植物不被盗挖。

很多肉锥种植者会知道,最近有大量的**金币纽扣被挖后运到亚洲。我要告诉大家的是,金币纽扣只在一个地方生长,野外的金币纽扣因为盗挖已经灭绝了!这些盗贼要明白他们做了多么恶劣的事情!

图为金币纽扣,在野外已经认为灭绝了
不只是金币纽扣,上千株红嘴、空卡佛、小拳拳等其他肉锥都被盗挖并贩卖!

以前这些植物也被挖掘收集到欧洲和英国,但是现在这样的行为是违法的,大多数欧洲人都明白这样做的恶劣影响。现在**肉锥以前所未有的数量被大量贩卖到亚洲。要知道,**肉锥并不是无限供应的,很快它们就会灭绝。

让**肉锥灭绝是你想要的吗?不,我认为大多数人都是诚实善良的人,少数贪婪的人为了获利才做了这样糟糕的事情。我们都需要行动起来,保护这些植物,为了我们共同的地球和我们的后代子孙。每个人都有责任制止**肉锥的贩卖。我希望大家认真想想,不要买**肉锥,如果要买,请从那些用种子培育的种植者那里购买。

(译者补充)从我有限的渠道了解到,在过去几年,**肉锥主要被盗挖贩卖到中国和韩国,近些年来,东亚和南亚国家的肉锥爱好者在迅速增多,**肉锥也来到了这些国家。当然其他国家也有,但是重要的不是指责这样的事情发生在哪个国家,而是只要有这样的事情发生,我们就有责任来抵制和制止。我并没有收藏很多的肉锥,也很少售卖他们,但是我很确定,过不了几年价格就会下跌,大家都可以便宜地买到,只要现在不着急购买,对**植物的需求就会下降。为了钱包考虑,稍微等几年是很值得的!

很多肉锥已经成为濒危植物,在南非或纳米比亚采集任何植物或种子都是违法的。近年来,南非警方加大了对濒危植物交易的打击力度,特别是针对肉锥的盗挖行为。南非警方收集多方线索,多部门联合行动,在一周前成功抓获正在转运红嘴的两名盗贼!

所有直接或间接参与**肉锥交易的人,不要觉得苍天饶过谁,法网恢恢疏而不漏,昧着良心赚钱,迟早会为此付出代价!

原文如下:
An Appeal to Conophytum lovers
by Chris Rodgerson
rewrittenby Andy Yang

Chris RodgersonMany conophytum species are rare in cultivation and as conolovers, growers and collectors we want to own them and grow them. There is nothingwrong with that. But many of them are also rare in nature and that should berespected. I'm sure most people will not be aware that many conophytums existin only a small area of a few square metres on a single hill and have livedthere in peace for perhaps thousands of years.

Some like Conophytum burgeri and Conophytum regale are availableto collectors because they were discovered a long time ago and have been incultivation for many years, so we can buy nursery grown plants and seeds.Others only recently discovered like Conophytum youngii and Conophytum confusumhave yet to become common in cultivation. But eventually with the skill ofgrowers they will be available to all. It will not take long, maybe few yearsbut worth waiting for if it protects the plants in habitat.

Most conophytum growers will know that many wild plants ofConophytum bachelorum recently arrived in Asia. I would like all my fellow conolovers to know that due to this there are none left at the only place theygrew, so Conophytum bachelorum is now extinct in the wild. I really want theperson or people responsible for this theft to know and understand what aterrible thing they have done.

But it is not only Conophytum bachelorum arriving in Asia. Manythousands of cono pageae, cono concavum, cono globosum and others have alsobeen stolen to order and shipped.

I know plants have previously gone to Europe and the UK where itis now illegal and most growers understand the impact it has on nature. But nowwild conos are mostly going to Asia and in far greater numbers than they everdid to other countries. There is not an infinite supply, many more may soon begone and extinct.

Is the extinction of more conophytum species really what you want?I don't think so. Most are good and honest people. But the greed of a few tomake large amounts of money from these plants is causing great harm to theenvironment. We all have to protect these plants for the planet and for futuregenerations, your children and grand children. It is your responsibility to tryand put a stop to the importation of habitat plants. Think about it. Don't buythem, buy seed raised plants from legitimate growers, please.

Andy YangTo my personal knowledge, in the past few years, conos wereshipped mostly to China and South Korea. But this year a rapid growth of conolovers from Thailand Malaysia Philippines also catches my attention. Although Idon’t grow many conos and seldom sell them, I’m pretty sure that in the nearfuture, the price will fall down. You all can buy at very cheap price. So thinkfor your wallet, wait for some time.

补充内容 (2020-12-5 14:01):
roger chirstensen和Chris Rodgerson是不是同一个人,大家聊聊

补充内容 (2020-12-5 14:04):
如果是的话那么他就是个地图炮,没啥好说的,他的学术形象在我心里也大打折扣,关于这一点我是不确定的。肉锥禁运问题我已经联系了WWF和山水自然保护中心,但是回复是目前中国的很多物种都还管不过来,别国的东西...

补充内容 (2020-12-5 14:05):
短时间内没可能。还有一条路是原产国的人在CITES大会上提议把植物加入CITES列表,这样的话在国内一样有法可依。

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
2#
发表于 2020-10-20 12:20 | 只看该作者
太容易繁殖了,降到景天的价格没有悬念,哪怕是以前的超级贵货。因为基数大了,就算选拔株也不会贵。不过这也是好事~
3#
发表于 2020-10-20 12:25 | 只看该作者
怪不得外网肉锥拍卖越来越贵
4#
发表于 2020-10-20 12:51 | 只看该作者
玩自己喜欢永远没错
5#
发表于 2020-10-20 12:59 | 只看该作者
他主要在呼吁保护原产地。大意是价格马上就要降下来了,不需要再去原产地挖掘,很多物种只有狭窄的分布经不起人们这样盗采。
6#
发表于 2020-10-20 13:52 来自手机 | 只看该作者
国家不同,情况不同。看着玩倒是还可以
7#
发表于 2020-10-20 14:41 | 只看该作者

怪不得外网肉锥拍卖越来越贵+1
8#
发表于 2020-10-20 20:56 | 只看该作者
羡慕英语好的人
9#
发表于 2020-10-20 23:43 | 只看该作者
瑞士拜
10#
发表于 2020-10-20 23:48 | 只看该作者
不认识
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|仙珍圜 (鲁ICP备2021037596号)

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 17:24 , Processed in 0.052843 second(s), 7 queries .

© 2008-2013 XianZhenYuan.cn , Some rights reserved.